Thursday 24 October 2013

Life Drawing "September"






Hey guys here is some new Life Drawing, I started attending a life drawing class in the Eight Gallery Dublin on Dawson Street, in September and have done a lot of life drawing there so these are a few of the gestures that I liked.  I've been going on hard mode by using a Biro pen.  If I mess up the drawing is gone so I try to get a very loose gesture, I mostly mess up the faces but some of them are less than a minute pose to get down on paper.  The two colored images are Polychromo pencils on colored paper.  I try to work out the anatomy through lighting and use two light sources and the color paper will act as me shadow.  I haven't done this in a while so I need more practice. the top on was pan tone markers with Biro pen.

Enjoy guys and gals i'll more up soon.  




No comments: