Thursday 28 April 2016

Bebop & RockSteady


if you like it and wanted it for yourself check it out here



Hey Guys and Gals!  Today I present you with my illustration of Bebop and RockSteady! This also the second submission for eirtakon.  I love the older Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and was a bit confused when Bebop and RockSteady were not put in the second film.  I am really happy to see that there apart of the new tmnt 2 film.  the first one was garbage but I'm praying the second one will be a good watch and if its great.  Lets just pretend that first one didn't happen.  The Next thing I'll work on will be anime themed so watch out for that ;) Now back to the break down.


1. Rough


I started to with a rough the was the last rough I worked on for like 5.  I was trying to get Rocksteady's pose to look like the actor WWE Sheamus, he poses with his arms spread like a cross. But I couldn't get it to look nice.  But its fine, for Bebop I posed him as if he's  spiking up his fabulous Mohawk.

2. Flat color

After the rough was done I build up all the shapes for the colors so a had a bulk of the color done.

3. Background sign

After finishing the colour I worked on extra detail and added Line on the inside of the characters.  Also worked on a logo behind the characters.  I simply a cool neon coloured sign of Bebop and Rocksteady's name also put the foot clan symbol in between the names.  I also added dirt because there both bad ass and I was close to making Rocksteady's name made out of stone, but it blended to well with the Characters Skin.  I really wanted to purple and yellow to really stand out as much as possible.

4. Final Render

Finally I added some extra lighting to both the characters from the light of the Sign.  I also added more shine to bebops hair and glasses and sparkles to the mohawk.  Also added the spikes and the line art with done mostly freehand, hours and hours waisted getting it just rite, but I'm supper happy how well it turned out.  I might make another with the turtles themselves later on.

Anyway thanks so much again for checking out the break down, stay tuned for more random art here or on the links below.


No comments: